In the article by Nesto and Zarich that appeared in a previous issue of the journal (Circulation. 1998;97:12–15), the following references need to be corrected:
14. Waal-Manning H. Metabolic effects of β-adrenoreceptor blockers. Drugs. 1976;11(suppl. 1):121–126.
17. Nesto RW, Jacoby RM, Zarich SW. Heart disease and diabetes. In: Weir GC, Kahn CR, eds. Diabetes Mellitus. Philadelphia, Pa: Lea & Febiger; 1994:836–851.
32. Muller JE, Abela GS, Nesto RW, Tofler GH. Triggers, acute risk factors, and vulnerable plaques: the lexicon of a new frontier. J AM Coll Cardiol.1994;23:809–813.
53. Vaughan DE, Rouleau JL, Ridker PM, Arnold JM, Menapace FJ, Pfeffer MA. Effects of ramipril on plasma fibrinolytic balance in patients with acute anterior myocardial infarction. Circulation. 1997;96:442–447.
56. Malmberg K, Ryden L, Efendic S, Herlitz J, Nicol P, Waldenstrom A, Wedel H, Welin L, on behalf of theDIGAMI Study Group. Randomized trial of insulin-glucose infusion followed by subcutaneous insulin treatment in diabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction (DIGAMI study): effects on mortality at 1 year. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995;26:57–65.
- Copyright © 1998 by American Heart Association