Renal Insufficiency After Contrast Media Administration Trial II (REMEDIAL II)Clinical Perspective
RenalGuard System in High-Risk Patients for Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury
Carlo Briguori, Gabriella Visconti, Amelia Focaccio, Flavio Airoldi, Marco Valgimigli, Giuseppe Massimo Sangiorgi, Bruno Golia, Bruno Ricciardelli, Gerolama Condorelli, for the REMEDIAL II Investigators
Circulation. 2011;124:1260-1269Originally published September 12, 2011
Giuseppe Massimo Sangiorgi
vol. 124 no. 11 1260-1269
- Received March 8, 2011
- Accepted July 7, 2011
- Originally published August 15, 2011.
Copyright & Usage:
© 2011 American Heart Association, Inc.
View Full Text
- Carlo Briguori, MD, PhD;
- Gabriella Visconti, MD;
- Amelia Focaccio, MD;
- Flavio Airoldi, MD;
- Marco Valgimigli, MD, PhD;
- Giuseppe Massimo Sangiorgi, MD;
- Bruno Golia, MD;
- Bruno Ricciardelli, MD;
- Gerolama Condorelli, MD, PhD;
- for the REMEDIAL II Investigators
- From the Laboratory of Interventional Cardiology and Department of Cardiology, Clinica Mediterranea, Naples (C.B., G.V., A.F., B.G., B.R.); Laboratory of Interventional Cardiology IRCCS Multimedica, Milan (F.A.); Cardiovascular Research Centre, University of Ferrara, Ferrara (M.V.); Division of Cardiology, University of Modena-Reggio Emilia, Modena (G.M.S.); and Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology and Pathology, “Federico II” University of Naples (G.C.), Italy.
- Correspondence to Carlo Briguori, MD, PhD, Interventional Cardiology, Clinica Mediterranea, Via Orazio, 2, I-80121, Naples, Italy. E-mail
Statistics from Altmetric.com
No Altmetric data available for this article.